Archived Does Zroadster.org want to all be in one hotel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

La_vida_diver

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
Z3 2.8 Roadster
As you guys will have seen there is now a post of the Hotels for Zedfest. please indicate in this thread rather than the master thread Local Zroadster.org discussions as the Master is going to be viewed by all the forums out there including the M-Power Forums.

Local discussion on here please would be my request. Keeping the main thread for the global participants.

If this is not OK Gary/Mods please just remove this thread

some people have plumped for a choice as the thread has been a little Quiet so I thought I would indicate what people have done here.

Northampton
Ragtop
RonZ
Swamper
Yocky

Aceman

British Zeds
3rd Party Trader
Model of Z
///M Roadster
I think a separate thread for just us to discuss options is good Duncan.

I personally think I would like to stick together as it was a good social scene this year and we all got to know each other a bit. Having a ///M does present a slight dilemma which group to be with but I think the choice is easy. ;)

B

badman gee

Aceman said:

I personally think I would like to stick together as it was a good social scene this year and we all got to know each other a bit. Having a ///M does present a slight dilemma which group to be with but I think the choice is easy. ;)

Easy choice the m club :ymdevil:

La_vida_diver

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
Z3 2.8 Roadster
Aceman said:

Yes I can see your Dilemma you have the choice of all three hotels the M-Power and either of the two Zed hotels LOL at least I only have the choice of two

Ragtop

Zorg Guru (III)
Model of Z
We have booked the Holiday Inn Express at Northampton. Really easy to do thanks to Duncan's link. You have to use this link so that when you put the dates in the words BMW come up in the code box and the price was £67 per night. :-bd

Hammers

Dedicated Member
The M44 Massive
Hi guys never been before how many days do I book for silverston are the Zeds there for all three days ? Thanks :coolsteer)

zedwheels

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Hi Hammers, I think most will book for the Friday and the Saturday nights and leave sometime on the Sunday
morning then, thats what most done this year. :-bd
Realy great event not one to miss!! :coolsteer)

Hammers

Dedicated Member
The M44 Massive
Thanks mate how about the tickets for silverston . Friday and Saturday or just Saturday :coolsteer)

La_vida_diver

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
Z3 2.8 Roadster
Hammers said:
Thanks mate how about the tickets for silverston . Friday and Saturday or just Saturday :coolsteer)
Some look at the prices and decide to do some of Friday, All of Saturday and some of Sunday. Others do Friday, Saturday then drive home Sunday AM others travel Friday do the hotel Friday night to be there for the Saturday then drive off home all sorts of things apply depending on where you live, your personal preference ref time of leaving home and size of your budget. whatever you decided you will be doing the same as a lot of others.

For Me I will probably stay at Local Family Thursday night 2013 then hotel Friday and Sat evening then do the show Sunday and travel home to Devon late Sunday night.

Don't know if that helps.

Hammers

Dedicated Member
The M44 Massive
Thanks mate that helps a lot . Just one more on what day is the lap of the track done ? :coolsteer)

swamper

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M
we did it on the Saturday last time..

La_vida_diver

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
Z3 2.8 Roadster
Hammers said:
Thanks mate that helps a lot . Just one more on what day is the lap of the track done ? :coolsteer)
As those who have read the articles in Straight six will be aware the Silverstone organisers "Goose" are not always that good at getting themselves organised and communicating back to us and we do not have the definitive answers at the moment. However do not think we are being slow at pushing to get the answers we are trying to get it all detailed out just not getting the responses in the timeframes that we would like.

From my personal view and I am not the "Authority" on this one the more attendee's we can get booked to the event before we have our meeting with Goose in January the stronger our case will be to have what we would like when we would like. But that is my personal opinion and is not a comment from the club.

Regards

Duncan

Ian_C

Formerly Myredzed
Hammers said:
...what day is the lap of the track done ? :coolsteer)
Just to reiterate, at this stage we do not have a parade lap confirmed. We've asked for one and are awaiting a decision from the Silverstone Classic organisers.

La_vida_diver

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
Z3 2.8 Roadster
Here is the Article that is being printed in the January Edition of the BMW Car Club's Magazine.

I am a bit worried that no-one is discussing which hotel that roadster want to use as a group. Come on East Anglia crew what do you think. I am sure Swamper and our northern contingent fancy the Northhampton hotel, shall we just go for that one?

Badman your usually good at putting forward your thought now is the time we need them!

Silence is not golden on Zroadster.org

Attachments

B

badman gee

La_vida_diver said:
Here is the Article that is being printed in the January Edition of the BMW Car Club's Magazine.

I am a bit worried that no-one is discussing which hotel that roadster want to use as a group. Come on East Anglia crew what do you think. I am sure Swamper and our northern contingent fancy the Northhampton hotel, shall we just go for that one?

Badman your usually good at putting forward your thought now is the time we need them!

Silence is not golden on Zroadster.org
Will get to it mate, sorry been so busy.

z3cade

Zorg Guru (III)
East Anglian Crew
For me I may well just go for the day 'Saturday' as will have a little tinker at home this year :D

swamper

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M
La_vida_diver said:
I am sure Swamper and our northern contingent fancy the Northhampton hotel, shall we just go for that one?

i doubt very much im going to make this... :(

Aceman

British Zeds
3rd Party Trader
Model of Z
///M Roadster
swamper said:
La_vida_diver said:
I am sure Swamper and our northern contingent fancy the Northhampton hotel, shall we just go for that one?

i doubt very much im going to make this... :(
What I thought you would move heaven and earth to be there after this years event.

Daz3

Zorg Legend
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
Northampton would be better for me but I've not really wanted to comment as I'm not 100% sure I can make it yet. Just didn't want to influence the choice then not turn up.

Status
Not open for further replies.