• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Dakars for Sale

I think its a bargain, both here and in Germany! Dakar love....Although the Fiji is a good 2nd best!
Love your Fiji did they ever do a Z3M in Fiji?
 
I love Dakar yellow there awesome, I've always wanted a kaylami Orange z3 but I don't think there's one in the uk, I don't dislike any z colours , but Bmw done some mega colours nearly 2 decades ago.
 
I love Dakar yellow there awesome, I've always wanted a kaylami Orange z3 but I don't think there's one in the uk, I don't dislike any z colours , but Bmw done some mega colours nearly 2 decades ago.
Your colour is awesome!! :happy::thumbsup:
 
Colour is a bit washed out in the photo, t'was much brighter in real life!
 
That's unusual for u adrian, as your Sony Experia takes superb photos.far better than the latest I phone imho.
 
Sony? It's a Motorola Moto E with only 5 megapixel. The pics of yours did come out not quite as bright as it should, it really looked bright that eve in Ashby that time we met for the pub meet, but as Stacey says sometimes they come out one way or the other for no reason. Can't remember the reg of the yellow one as I deliberately cropped the reg as it was technically on private property. I have a little dosh for you as a contribution for @Grumpy trim bits :)
 
Yes, 2 decades ago BMW were quite adventurous in their colours, a drive past any BMW dealer today is just a sea of cars from black to white with every shade of silver in between!
 
Sorry adrian , I thought it was a Sony , I looked at your pics from ure vale off Belvoir run the other weekend, and your photos looked picture perfect , iff u can help grumps that would be great , but I'm on the case hunting for hinges at the mo,back on the original thread off colours , I do love z4s with those lovely quirky swage lines , I just wish they'd have done some unusual retro ish colours.
 
Back
Top