Dakar Sport 2.2 for sale with matching hard top.

Grumps

Always happy, apart from when I'm not 🤬
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
Bugger missed that bit!

mwpe

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Model of Z
It is a nice looking car but seems a bit pricey, 98K is not bad, mine has 110,000 and it is as good as when I bought it a 21,000. It always surprises me how they quote all the things which are generally basic equipment on a Z as being special.:)

BMBabe

Zorg Expert (I)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
Thought you'd be along with the mention of Dakar mate!
I know all the forum names of the Dakars apart from Liz who is hardly on here so I forget her forum name :nailbiting:
Would love the Dakar HT :happy:

Sean d

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
I know all the forum names of the Dakars apart from Liz who is hardly on here so I forget her forum name :nailbiting:
It does look lovely with the hard top, I'd like one for mine but it would be a waste of money as its a summer car, better things to spend money on of course, such as an M bumper :D

Grumps

Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
Paint yours!

TWO

Zorg Guru (I)
Model of Z
Z Sport Roadster 2.2
A bit pricey for a 2.2 mate, unless its very low miles.
I'm intrigued as to why fellow Zed owners continue to talk the prices down on a car that is slowly becoming a classic :whistle:

Sean d

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
I'm intrigued as to why fellow Zed owners continue to talk the prices down on a car that is slowly becoming a classic :whistle:
You only have to look around you to see their market value and that one is well over priced, its only my opinion of course.

Nodzed

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
Z3M Imola and Z4 (e89)
Well don't know about most other people, but I do it coz I'm a tight-fisted, moaning old scroat :whistle:

Now if I was buying that Dakar I would say its over priced, but if I was selling I'd say its spot on and someone will be lucky to get such a cheap car .... its all about your perspective I feel.

Sean d

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
Well don't know about most other people, but I do it coz I'm a tight-fisted, moaning old scroat :whistle:

Now if I was buying that Dakar I would say its over priced, but if I was selling I'd say its spot on and someone will be lucky to get such a cheap car .... its all about your perspective I feel.
=)) And I would do exactly the same.

BMBabe

Zorg Expert (I)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
I should of waited for this zed looks spot on and no work to do

TWO

Zorg Guru (I)
Model of Z
Z Sport Roadster 2.2
@TWO where you been?
I'm still here Stacey,,,,,,,happily polishing the Zed :)

Back to the price issue; I realise that all prices are driven by market forces, but if fellow Zed owners continue to act as a self inflicted restraint, the car will never rise above the ranks of 'budget' car..........

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but this is only my opinion if I was selling............not if I was buying :):):)

Z3I

Zorg Legend
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Fiji green 2.8
Thanks for the above! Looks fantastic with the hardtop, and with that and the fitting kit, you could think of the car being priced at £4995 suppose. I would like one with lower mileage, mainly so that the interior has less wear, and the rest of the car all-round. What do you think of the price tag at £4995, or is a more realistic price lower? Would also like the sports seats too, rather than standard...but does look tidier than the one in Christchurch. Decisions!

Jack Ratt

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
2.8i AUTO and 2.8i MANUAL
I wouldn't class this car as being high mileage and most Z3's tend to fare quite well as far as interior wear goes. Leather seats are very easy to refurbish if they wear, so don't let that put you off.

You will find lower mileage cars and you'll probably find another Dakar if that's your main choice but I think this car is priced ok as it's complete with hard top.

Speak to the seller and see if they'll do a deal

BMBabe

Zorg Expert (I)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
Thanks for the above! Looks fantastic with the hardtop, and with that and the fitting kit, you could think of the car being priced at £4995 suppose. I would like one with lower mileage, mainly so that the interior has less wear, and the rest of the car all-round. What do you think of the price tag at £4995, or is a more realistic price lower? Would also like the sports seats too, rather than standard...but does look tidier than the one in Christchurch. Decisions!
Go for it
It's defo worth a look it's DAKAR :D:thumbsup:

Grumps

Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
It should have the sports seats, I can walk to it in 2 minutes. If you'd like me to give it a quick once over and talk money with the guy I'm happy to have a walk round for you just let me know. Time of year you may get it at £5k. Who knows.