Dakar Sport 2.2 for sale with matching hard top.

Grumps

Always happy, apart from when I'm not 🤬
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
I recall a newbie wanting a purchase a Dakar 6 cylinder Zed recently but can't remember who it was. A car sales place has moved in just round the corner from me and he has two for sale one being Dakar, the other silver. I can't tell you anything else as there is no description just pics. I'm happy to pop round and give it a first inspection for anyone that may be interested but not local just to firm up weather it's worth travelling to view first. It's priced at £5995
Look up Oakwood car sales Mansfield and you'll find it.

Sean d

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
I recall a newbie wanting a purchase a Dakar 6 cylinder Zed recently but can't remember who it was. A car sales place has moved in just round the corner from me and he has two for sale one being Dakar, the other silver. I can't tell you anything else as there is no description just pics. I'm happy to pop round and give it a first inspection for anyone that may be interested but not local just to firm up weather it's worth travelling to view first. It's priced at £5995
Look up Oakwood car sales Mansfield and you'll find it.
A bit pricey for a 2.2 mate, unless its very low miles.

Grumps

Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
A bit pricey for a 2.2 mate, unless its very low miles.
Yeah I though the same Sean but people will pay for what they want and with the hard top and fitting kit it doesn't seem so bad mate.

Grumps

Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
Thanks Steve. Wish I could do that!

Grumps

Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
The place has 30 odd cars I'd guess and 3 indoors, the Dakar being one so maybe it's a nice one. They should show the mileage tho.

Low Rider

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The place has 30 odd cars I'd guess and 3 indoors, the Dakar being one so maybe it's a nice one. They should show the mileage tho.
I would agree Dave you would have thought they would have a write up giving details

Grumps

Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
I would agree Dave you would have thought they would have a write up giving details
It's a capture trick mate. Can't stand it but if your genuinely interested your going to call.

Nodzed

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
Z3M Imola and Z4 (e89)
For more info on this vehicle call our showroom on 01623 650656

Stunning Z3 2.2 Sport Roadster finished in Daker Yellow with Black Classic heated leather and is supplied to you with a outstanding service record to include 10 stamps, stacks of invoices, two keys and all its book packs and a massives specification list above list to include- Harman Kaordon Hi-Fi, full heated leather interior, Electric roof, CD player with bluetooth, 17 inch X bolt alloy wheels, Air Bag Driver, Air Bag Passenger, Alarm - Remote Control, Anti-Lock Brakes, Central Door Locking - Key, Deadlocks, Electric Windows - Front, Front Fog Lights, In Car Entertainment - Radio/Cassette, Mirrors External - Electric, Power-Assisted Steering, Seat Height Adjustment - Electric Driver, Seating Capacity - Two Seats, Seats Heated - Driver/Passenger, Spare Wheel , Traction Control System and much much more. Please call one of our sales team on 01623 650656 or click the EMAIL DEALER option to contact us. This car comes with a full HPI Report on request and we offer Great Funding Options

Please call one of our sales team on 01623 650656 / 01623 422009 or click the EMAIL DEALER option to contact us. This car comes with a full HPI Report on request, 3 Months RAC Warranty and we offer Great Funding Options

Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above information but errors may occur. Please check with a salesperson.

9327173.jpg
9327173 (1).jpg

9327173.jpg

Nodzed

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
Z3M Imola and Z4 (e89)
its done 98k

Grumps

Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
For more info on this vehicle call our showroom on 01623 650656

Stunning Z3 2.2 Sport Roadster finished in Daker Yellow with Black Classic heated leather and is supplied to you with a outstanding service record to include 10 stamps, stacks of invoices, two keys and all its book packs and a massives specification list above list to include- Harman Kaordon Hi-Fi, full heated leather interior, Electric roof, CD player with bluetooth, 17 inch X bolt alloy wheels, Air Bag Driver, Air Bag Passenger, Alarm - Remote Control, Anti-Lock Brakes, Central Door Locking - Key, Deadlocks, Electric Windows - Front, Front Fog Lights, In Car Entertainment - Radio/Cassette, Mirrors External - Electric, Power-Assisted Steering, Seat Height Adjustment - Electric Driver, Seating Capacity - Two Seats, Seats Heated - Driver/Passenger, Spare Wheel , Traction Control System and much much more. Please call one of our sales team on 01623 650656 or click the EMAIL DEALER option to contact us. This car comes with a full HPI Report on request and we offer Great Funding Options

Please call one of our sales team on 01623 650656 / 01623 422009 or click the EMAIL DEALER option to contact us. This car comes with a full HPI Report on request, 3 Months RAC Warranty and we offer Great Funding Options

Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above information but errors may occur. Please check with a salesperson.

View attachment 45302 View attachment 45303

View attachment 45302
OK where did you get that from lol!

Nodzed

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
Z3M Imola and Z4 (e89)

Tfp

Zorg Legend
Supporter
It's so annoying when dealers don't put the mileage on an advert.

Only two reasons they do it.

1. It's not low mileage

2. They can't guarantee the mileage is correct so they mustn't put it on their advert.

Oh, and all the interior photos missing a view of the drivers seat bolster.

Sean d

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
It's so annoying when dealers don't put the mileage on an advert.

Only two reasons they do it.

1. It's not low mileage

2. They can't guarantee the mileage is correct so they mustn't put it on their advert.
It does state that its got 10 service stamps so that gives you an idea that its not low, but you are correct

Nodzed

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
Z3M Imola and Z4 (e89)
It does state that its got 10 service stamps so that gives you an idea that its not low, but you are correct
Its done 98k :thumbsup: