Archived Club trackday invite, Oulton Park Nov 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aceman

British Zeds
3rd Party Trader
Model of Z
///M Roadster
Missed this myself too as I am wanting to get one or too things sorted on the car first but I think I will certainly come over for the day and have a good gawk. ;)

peteslag

Zorg Legend
Model of Z
Z4M
Steve H said:
Sorry to the guys that have missed out this time, this event seems to sell out quicker each year! If any of you want to come down to say hello anyway I'm sure you will be able to blag some passenger rides x_x

We will be running again at Oulton at the start of March so I'll post that up on here as soon as we've set the details. It's been a really good response for my first post on here so lets aim to get a proper mob together for the next one!
Put me down for March please!!!!!!!

I've booked my place for the November 2nd, I CAN'T WAIT :coolsteer) :ymdevil:

I'm happy to take people round the circuit as a passenger :-ss , you can rent a helmet on the day if you haven't got one.

swamper

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M
same here from me......if anyone wants a go round im happy to take them out.... ;)

getting giddy now.... \:D/

B

badman gee

swamper said:
same here from me......if anyone wants a go round im happy to take them out.... ;)

driving miss daisy :D

Steve H

If you do dome along Gary make sure you find me and we can talk about getting a proper mob together for the next one, a ride in my supercharged Westfield will probably be on offer as well if you fancy.

swamper

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M
badman gee said:
swamper said:

driving miss daisy :D

shut it Gee....or im gona eat a bag of crisps in your car ^#(^

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
Steve H said:
If you do dome along Gary make sure you find me and we can talk about getting a proper mob together for the next one, a ride in my supercharged Westfield will probably be on offer as well if you fancy.
I will certainly try and make it now... :)

Aceman

British Zeds
3rd Party Trader
Model of Z
///M Roadster
Ohh looks like we are going to have a nice little meet on as I am planning on going too if not just to watch and have a good natter.

('_')Z3

Zorg Addict
Supporter
I'm off on the 2nd, oulton park is only 20mins away. Might pop down in my daily driver as the z is sorn'd :( and put some names to faces :) what time does it start?
Jon

('_')Z3

Zorg Addict
Supporter
Steve H said:
We are on track from 9am.
:-o you might see me at 10 ;) ive been oulton park a few times to watch my brother in law race in a kit car series he entered for a couple of years. It is a great track. How much is it to watch nowadays? :coolsteer)

Steve H

('_')Z3 said:
Steve H said:
We are on track from 9am.
:-o you might see me at 10 ;) ive been oulton park a few times to watch my brother in law race in a kit car series he entered for a couple of years. It is a great track. How much is it to watch nowadays? :coolsteer)
It's free at trackdays, if you want to passenger with someone then it's a tenner plus you'll need a helmet which is another tenner if you want to hire one.

swamper

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M
so whos coming down then...?

Aceman

British Zeds
3rd Party Trader
Model of Z
///M Roadster
Don't think I can get time off work now :((

peteslag

Zorg Legend
Model of Z
Z4M
Steve H said:
If you took me out for a lap in your Westfield you would have a friend for life! :D

Steve H

If you catch me when I'm ready to head out with an empty passenger seat you're more than welcome to fill it :)

peteslag

Zorg Legend
Model of Z
Z4M
Steve H said:
If you catch me when I'm ready to head out with an empty passenger seat you're more than welcome to fill it :)
Sweet, i'll keep an eye out for you. :-bd

Status
Not open for further replies.