• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Cheap sports seats ebay

Yeah you could two tone them. I've got standard seats and did the same with them. They look ok to me.
View attachment 67399

Those seats look really good in those shades of beige. What make are the dyes and what are the colour codes? I would like to give it a go myself. Thanks in advance.
 
Last edited:
Thanks, i did the door cards in the lighter colour too. The shades are Sand beige and Dark beige I think but I'll confirm that up. I've lent them out to @Jjim so he maybe able to confirm the shades and the make for me.
20160502_105959.webp
 
Thanks, i did the door cards in the lighter colour too. The shades are Sand beige and Dark beige I think but I'll confirm that up. I've lent them out to @Jjim so he maybe able to confirm the shades and the make for me.
View attachment 67477

Just finished with these now @Grumps, will drop them back to you . Many thanks :thumbsup:

Think they are ScufMaster, but not sure on the colour codes as they are not on the bottles.
 
Just finished with these now @Grumps, will drop them back to you . Many thanks :thumbsup:

Think they are ScufMaster, but not sure on the colour codes as they are not on the bottles.
No rush mate. @Antm72 What make is the leather dye we used?
 
Leather dye can be bought from furniture clinic. That's who I used recently and they're great
 
I thought the two tone was so the marks did not show when you got caught short with old age.. =))
 
Now I am in two minds. (neither of them sound) I have been to Brum this evening to pick up the seats that started this thread. I was going to dye them and had been looking at Furniture Clinic but it's flipping expensive. I will take a look at Liquid Leather but the seats are in cracking condition so I may just give them a clean. The door cards are really tidy as well so I am chuffed to bits.
 
Now I am in two minds. (neither of them sound) I have been to Brum this evening to pick up the seats that started this thread. I was going to dye them and had been looking at Furniture Clinic but it's flipping expensive. I will take a look at Liquid Leather but the seats are in cracking condition so I may just give them a clean. The door cards are really tidy as well so I am chuffed to bits.
Glad someone got something out of this! ive just sold some seats without the bases so i could of actually got them myself. never mind haha
 
Now I am in two minds. (neither of them sound) I have been to Brum this evening to pick up the seats that started this thread. I was going to dye them and had been looking at Furniture Clinic but it's flipping expensive. I will take a look at Liquid Leather but the seats are in cracking condition so I may just give them a clean. The door cards are really tidy as well so I am chuffed to bits.
Only about £16 a bottle from liquid leather @Lazzzydog
 
P
Only about £16 a bottle from liquid leather @Lazzzydog

That's a better price and yours look good. I have one or two things on the go and these seats do not look too bad so it will be new year before I colour them. The drivers seat bolster has collapsed slightly on the outside "wing" but it is ok for now. Thanks for the tip.
 
P


That's a better price and yours look good. I have one or two things on the go and these seats do not look too bad so it will be new year before I colour them. The drivers seat bolster has collapsed slightly on the outside "wing" but it is ok for now. Thanks for the tip.

Don't skimp on the products, I really rate leather clinic gear, I did mine and have since removed the covers to replace heat pads and it held up fine,
Before
ss3.webp

After
ss37.webp
ss36.webp
ss35.webp
 
Back
Top