The penny didn't drop with me until fairly recently.
I stuck the link I posted on this thread into the 'Z3 & Z3 M Roadster & Coupé Knowledgebase'
Perhaps you could add a comment about the sport seats?
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.
The penny didn't drop with me until fairly recently.
I'd be happy to. But I'd like to know the raison d'etre/history first!
Yeah you could two tone them. I've got standard seats and did the same with them. They look ok to me.
View attachment 67399
Thanks, i did the door cards in the lighter colour too. The shades are Sand beige and Dark beige I think but I'll confirm that up. I've lent them out to @Jjim so he maybe able to confirm the shades and the make for me.
View attachment 67477
T***!Old man trouser color....![]()

Liquid Leather Scuff masterNo rush mate. @Antm72 What make is the leather dye we used?

Glad someone got something out of this! ive just sold some seats without the bases so i could of actually got them myself. never mind hahaNow I am in two minds. (neither of them sound) I have been to Brum this evening to pick up the seats that started this thread. I was going to dye them and had been looking at Furniture Clinic but it's flipping expensive. I will take a look at Liquid Leather but the seats are in cracking condition so I may just give them a clean. The door cards are really tidy as well so I am chuffed to bits.
Only about £16 a bottle from liquid leather @LazzzydogNow I am in two minds. (neither of them sound) I have been to Brum this evening to pick up the seats that started this thread. I was going to dye them and had been looking at Furniture Clinic but it's flipping expensive. I will take a look at Liquid Leather but the seats are in cracking condition so I may just give them a clean. The door cards are really tidy as well so I am chuffed to bits.
Only about £16 a bottle from liquid leather @Lazzzydog
P
That's a better price and yours look good. I have one or two things on the go and these seats do not look too bad so it will be new year before I colour them. The drivers seat bolster has collapsed slightly on the outside "wing" but it is ok for now. Thanks for the tip.