- Joined
- Feb 18, 2016
- Points
- 246
- Model of Z
- Z3M Imola and Z4 (e89)
Bet this is a first 
Brown Tonneau, was a tan one that I have used to redye as an experiment (that may or not have gone to plan
)
Its in good condition, one of the fastener screw on rings is missing (i have it somewhere I think)
I cant be bothered to strip it back and start again and thought there may be a need for a brown one somewhere though I cant imagine where

(will post at your cost) or will bin at my own.
Brown Tonneau, was a tan one that I have used to redye as an experiment (that may or not have gone to plan
)Its in good condition, one of the fastener screw on rings is missing (i have it somewhere I think)
I cant be bothered to strip it back and start again and thought there may be a need for a brown one somewhere though I cant imagine where
(will post at your cost) or will bin at my own.
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.