• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Make an Offer Brown Tonneau !!

Nodzed

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Joined
Feb 18, 2016
Points
246
Location
Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire, England
Model of Z
Z3M Imola and Z4 (e89)
Bet this is a first ;)
Brown Tonneau, was a tan one that I have used to redye as an experiment (that may or not have gone to plan :whistle:)
Its in good condition, one of the fastener screw on rings is missing (i have it somewhere I think)
I cant be bothered to strip it back and start again and thought there may be a need for a brown one somewhere though I cant imagine where :D:D

(will post at your cost) or will bin at my own.

tt.webp
qq.webp
zz.webp
 
Would this re-dye OK in white? I might get this to experiment and see if I can match it to the white interior in my 3.0
 
It may do, the kit I had included the dye remover / cleaner so I'm guessing the dye I have put on will come off so back to tan.
 
:thumbsup:
 
Hi Haven't forgotten about you, been away, Ill get on it this week

Niall
 
Back
Top