• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Breaking 2.2 2002 Z3 Estoril Blue

As title, will be breaking this when I get a chance to get the car in the garage.

Have various other Z3 in stages of undress / distress.

Highlights of this particular car

Facelift clear indicator rear lights
Black Sports Heated Leather Black Seats - one good (passenger's matching door card - driver's needs a new handle/pull.
OEM roll hoops
After Market Halo angel eye headlights
Style 78 staggered alloys
brushed chrome/ aluminium style centre console
///M steering wheel
Replacement hood - blue, in good used condition, a few marks where it must rub when folded.
Working electric roof auto hood with facelift switch

Body panels are OK, car is high mileage and paintwork reflects this unfortunately.

Car runs fine, I did almost 100 miles in it today, gearbox have a slight fault (pops out of third gear occasionally.

All questions via PM please.

I know I mentioned this car to a few members at Goodwood yesterday.

View attachment 31347 View attachment 31346 View attachment 31345 View attachment 31344 View attachment 31343 View attachment 31342 View attachment 31349 View attachment 31348 View attachment 31350 View attachment 31351
Are you breaking this for parts as I'm intreated in taking few parts off you ?
 
I AM LOOKING FOR AN AIRBOX AND THE AIRCON COOLING FAN AND COWEL AND AIRCON PIPE FROM CONDENSER TO PUMP?
based in Leeds
xmmotor
 
I AM LOOKING FOR AN AIRBOX AND THE AIRCON COOLING FAN AND COWEL AND AIRCON PIPE FROM CONDENSER TO PUMP?
based in Leeds
xmmotor

COWEL gone

Fan gone

Air box missing the cassette

Is this the pipe you want?

Thanks
 
Last edited:
DSC_2903.webp
DSC_2904.webp
 
Is the clamp and bolt for securing the battery in place available?
 
Hi, thanks for that, what is the cassette exactly? The Airbox looks as if it is


Air box is genuine OEM 2.2, just missing the small slider that goes over the air filter itself (orange and yellow filter in photo is exposed)
 
Hi Andy, (@spurs fan in a coupe ) do you have the air duct that goes from the bumper to the alternator?
 
Last edited:
Don't suppose you have one of these head units? It's an RDS professional
Product code:

BE2450/BE2455
 
Back
Top