• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Breaking 2.2 2002 Z3 Estoril Blue

HI Andy
Is the speaker assembly in between the seats available ?
Also after a lower front bumber 'sport' grill ??

Regards Rob
P.S I'm new to the forum so haven't work out how to PM yet

Conversation started, this forums version of a PM (private message)
 
Hi I have just bought a 2.8 and just joined... I noticed the air filter housing has no cover.. Do you have one thanks
 
I'm still looking for that yaw sensor :)
 
Interested in the black outer door handles if you've still got them?
 
How much would it be for the soft top?
Am I right in thinking the soft top fits all model years?
Mine is a 98.
 
Hi Andy, I would like to buy item 3 below, so I can fit my tonneau cover and wind deflector, are they available ?




diag_15vt.png

Sponsored links
No. Description Supp. Qty From Up To Part Number Price Notes
01 Wind deflector 1 82150002109 $319.95 ENDED, +core, EBA 0002547
02 HOOK 4 82199410826 $3.25
03 Conversion kit 1 82150002111 $11.50 EBA 0002690
Notes
  • ENDED = the part has been discontinued (no longer available).
  • +core = plus core charge (possibility of a return of the old part)
  • EBA = Einbauanleitung (Installation instructions)
 
Hi Andy, I would like to buy item 3 below, so I can fit my tonneau cover and wind deflector, are they available ?


Sorry not got any spare at the moment

diag_15vt.png

Sponsored links
No. Description Supp. Qty From Up To Part Number Price Notes
01 Wind deflector 1 82150002109 $319.95 ENDED, +core, EBA 0002547
02 HOOK 4 82199410826 $3.25
03 Conversion kit 1 82150002111 $11.50 EBA 0002690
Notes
  • ENDED = the part has been discontinued (no longer available).
  • +core = plus core charge (possibility of a return of the old part)
  • EBA = Einbauanleitung (Installation instructions)
 
Back
Top