• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Breaking 2.2 2002 Z3 Estoril Blue

Andy, along with the other items, do you have the US side drivers door handle with the lock cylinder housing? If still available, I'd be interested in that as well as I suspect the current housing may be damaged.
 
Good morning Andy! The LH door catch latch, yes please. If you end up with a LH door handle/lock housing, I'll take it too, both are spares.

Thanks! Rich


Hi Rich

I've got your door latch/catch off and the 2 seat leathers, just need to get to the post office to get a price to deliver to the States.

Will PM you later.

Cheers
 
Looking for both parts of the door handle.

Taken off for you, I'll PM you

DSC_1207.webp
 
Hi Andy, I would like to buy item 3 below, so I can fit my tonneau cover and wind deflector, are they available ?




diag_15vt.png

Sponsored links
No. Description Supp. Qty From Up To Part Number Price Notes
01 Wind deflector 1 82150002109 $319.95 ENDED, +core, EBA 0002547
02 HOOK 4 82199410826 $3.25
03 Conversion kit 1 82150002111 $11.50 EBA 0002690
Notes
  • ENDED = the part has been discontinued (no longer available).
  • +core = plus core charge (possibility of a return of the old part)
  • EBA = Einbauanleitung (Installation instructions)

search ebay for TENAX fasteners - look for ones that are 2-3 inch long
 
Andy,

Is the slam panel in good clean order? No rust or corrosion? If so, how much do you want delivered?

Thanks, Chris
 
Hi Andy,

Do you still have the wind deflector, cigarette lighter and holder and illuminated M gearknob?

Cheers.
 
Hi Andy,

Do you still have the wind deflector, cigarette lighter and holder and illuminated M gearknob?

Cheers.
Yes I still have all those parts, the wind deflector needs a new zip, I've been meaning to get it to the local dry cleaners for a repair.
 
Thanks, how do you PM? (only joined the forum today)
 
Thanks, how do you PM? (only joined the forum today)
Use the "Quote in Conversation" button on any of Andy's posts. Or click on the envelope in the top right corner..
upload_2016-6-12_21-49-46.webp
upload_2016-6-12_21-50-23.webp
 
Back
Top