hawkeysr
Dedicated Member
- Joined
- Nov 2, 2020
- Points
- 28
Hi
I have for sale a BMW Business RDS cassette player.
It is in excellent condition with code.
I have had this unit in my garage for a while and I powered it up today and it works perfectly, as it had been in the garage the display was pixelated as it was cold but once it had warmed up it was spot on.
£100 including postage
Payment via PayPal please or bank transfer
I have for sale a BMW Business RDS cassette player.
It is in excellent condition with code.
I have had this unit in my garage for a while and I powered it up today and it works perfectly, as it had been in the garage the display was pixelated as it was cold but once it had warmed up it was spot on.
£100 including postage
Payment via PayPal please or bank transfer
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.