• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD BMW Business RDS - Sold

hawkeysr

Dedicated Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2020
Points
28
Hi

I have for sale a BMW Business RDS cassette player.

It is in excellent condition with code.

I have had this unit in my garage for a while and I powered it up today and it works perfectly, as it had been in the garage the display was pixelated as it was cold but once it had warmed up it was spot on.

£100 including postage

Payment via PayPal please or bank transfer
 

Attachments

  • E5F7E1AA-C2BD-40A1-8226-D6DCCC26DE4A.webp
    E5F7E1AA-C2BD-40A1-8226-D6DCCC26DE4A.webp
    54.8 KB · Views: 107
Hi

I have for sale a BMW Business RDS cassette player.

It is in excellent condition with code.

I have had this unit in my garage for a while and I powered it up today and it works perfectly, as it had been in the garage the display was pixelated as it was cold but once it had warmed up it was spot on.

£100 including postage

Payment via PayPal please or bank transfer
I'll take this please been after one for a while.
 
Back
Top