Battle High Street

Ragtop

Zorg Guru (III)
Model of Z
Big waves from both driver and passenger from an Atlanta Blue Z3 in Battle High Street. :coolsteer)

We both had our roofs off on a lovely warm sunny day. On my way to meet Zedona for lunch, even bigger smile on my face after such enthusiastic waves. :coolsteer)

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
Certainly was a lovely day out today Ron, no need for the heater either on my little trip out!

It's always nice when you get a response from other Zeds :D It doesn't seem to happen at all with the other Z4's I've passed...

zedwheels

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Thats right that gaz, I often see some 4s about but no waves or light flash, nothing!!
wasnt like that with my last z3, are they nicer happier people! ;) maybe come
sunny time top down things will change. :coolsteer)

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
That's an interesting point Gookah. My experience of Z4 only forums (mentioning no site names), is that they aren't hardcore like the Z3 lot. Far too many looking at the outside temperature guage before hitting the roof button.

We have threads on 'how extremely bad does the weather have to be before you put the roof up'. I've seen some which the general consensus is it's acceptable as long as its +4 degrees. Each to their own I guess, but it defeats the object of a convertible to me!

Ragtop

Zorg Guru (III)
Model of Z
GazHyde said:
Certainly was a lovely day out today Ron, no need for the heater either on my little trip out!

It's always nice when you get a response from other Zeds :D It doesn't seem to happen at all with the other Z4's I've passed...
As you say Gary it is always nice to get a response from other Zeds, usually I am the one to wave first after a flash of the headlights. On this occasion they waved first, big waves above the windscreen. :-h :D

On your point of non waving Z4's do you flash your headlights before waving.