This hurts you know Will you all stop congratulating him please I'm still here so at least wait till I've gone. 


You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

This hurts you know Will you all stop congratulating him please I'm still here so at least wait till I've gone.![]()
You cant leave, honorary life member at least.This hurts you know Will you all stop congratulating him please I'm still here so at least wait till I've gone.![]()
I'm sure that can be arranged DaveBy the way I want to have a drive in it tar!!
And you don't need to leave the forum Brian - be good to stay in touch![]()
You had better Brian... you might even get a passenger run in a zed once in a while too.

Yes, a 1.9 M44, you excited now?No. I am sure you can ride shot gun in the much better Z3
Is it a coupe or a saloon and what coulour Brian we will have to give my 4 and the 1 a blast up the strip next year at Santapod cheers Tony