• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Alpina Zroadster S Lux

This hurts you know Will you all stop congratulating him please I'm still here so at least wait till I've gone. :(=))
 
This hurts you know Will you all stop congratulating him please I'm still here so at least wait till I've gone. :(=))
This hurts you know Will you all stop congratulating him please I'm still here so at least wait till I've gone. :(=))
You cant leave, honorary life member at least.
 
Congrats Niall, that is a fine example of an Alpina.;)
 
And you don't need to leave the forum Brian - be good to stay in touch:thumbsup:
 
You had better Brian... you might even get a passenger run in a zed once in a while too.
 
No. I am sure you can ride shot gun in the much better Z3
 
Is it a coupe or a saloon and what coulour Brian we will have to give my 4 and the 1 a blast up the strip next year at Santapod cheers Tony
 
Back
Top