• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD 6 alloys with tyres, Perth, Scotland

IainP

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Feb 20, 2019
Points
150
Location
Out of my Tree, North of Perth, Scotland
Model of Z
1.9
I have six alloys with tyres, £120.
Four are 225/50/16
Two are 245/45/16
Not sure of tread depth as I can’t find my gauge, I’ll update. The two spare are at least 3mm, the others at least 5mm.
Rear are Toyo PROXES, both 6.5mm
Fronts are Three A, both 6mm
The spares are a Three A @ 3.5mm and a Bridgestone RE50 @ 4mm.

All are all season pattern.
Collection PH13FE
22634FF0-37F7-4E95-9A2F-81B916A7A28D.jpeg84945E4D-8DF8-41A4-BC1B-9DCA39D55EA8.jpeg9831CAE7-E1C5-449A-B274-799BD2E6CF8E.jpegEEB74070-76F5-4EC1-9189-899961364990.jpegFF12E390-B076-45A4-B424-44019F4D5E7B.jpeg
D7A8E5E1-B1A9-41DD-9CD5-FE83F25FF3CA.webp
6B6D0DBB-A1C4-41BA-AF77-3ADD03440973.webp
77238396-0950-40C8-916D-E5517E689627.webp
 
Last edited:
Yeah, why I bought them originally.
I have a set of RC’s and a rare set of OZ’s to go on, so, much though I like them, they’ll just end up sitting in a stack.
They’re far too good condition just to moulder, better someone gets the use of them.
 
Back
Top