I have six alloys with tyres, £120.
Four are 225/50/16
Two are 245/45/16
Not sure of tread depth as I can’t find my gauge, I’ll update. The two spare are at least 3mm, the others at least 5mm.
Rear are Toyo PROXES, both 6.5mm
Fronts are Three A, both 6mm
The spares are a Three A @ 3.5mm and a Bridgestone RE50 @ 4mm.
All are all season pattern.
Collection PH13FE








Four are 225/50/16
Two are 245/45/16
Not sure of tread depth as I can’t find my gauge, I’ll update. The two spare are at least 3mm, the others at least 5mm.
Rear are Toyo PROXES, both 6.5mm
Fronts are Three A, both 6mm
The spares are a Three A @ 3.5mm and a Bridgestone RE50 @ 4mm.
All are all season pattern.
Collection PH13FE








Last edited:
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.