Paulro
Zorg Legend
After 6 years of ownership I’m very reluctantly and sadly offering my car for sale.
Currently I’m in Portugal with the car and will be driving it back to the UK next week, arriving Sunday.
Before I advertise it on a wider platform I wondered if someone here might be interested.
It’s a 2002 Sport, 109k miles and will increase as I return to the UK.
It has a good history, shared between main dealer and independent specialists and is very loved.
Recent discs and pads as well as water pump and belts at main dealer.
This reluctant sale is due mainly to a forced change in my plan for the car. I had anticipated using it in sunnier climates in my retirement in Portugal but sadly Brexit has put paid to that.
Just before Covid struck I began planning a suspension refurbishment, buying lots of OEM Lemforder suspension parts and standard front and rear shocks but have not got round to having the parts fitted. There’s a substantial amount of parts that will be inc with the car.
I felt that a car, 20 years old would benefit from an upgrade and I’m sure that’s correct.
The car is a real head turner and is a good honest friend.
The original hood needs to be replaced but as I’ve never driven in the rain in my 6 years of ownership, it hasn’t been an issue.
I’ll post a few pictures, I’ve taken a good few this morning and if there’s interest, I’ll post you more.
I can’t quite remember how much all of the suspension items have cost me but probably at least £800, perhaps more.
I’m thinking around £5.500 is a fair price and I’m guessing the response to this ad will confirm it one way or the other.
Currently I’m in Portugal with the car and will be driving it back to the UK next week, arriving Sunday.
Before I advertise it on a wider platform I wondered if someone here might be interested.
It’s a 2002 Sport, 109k miles and will increase as I return to the UK.
It has a good history, shared between main dealer and independent specialists and is very loved.
Recent discs and pads as well as water pump and belts at main dealer.
This reluctant sale is due mainly to a forced change in my plan for the car. I had anticipated using it in sunnier climates in my retirement in Portugal but sadly Brexit has put paid to that.
Just before Covid struck I began planning a suspension refurbishment, buying lots of OEM Lemforder suspension parts and standard front and rear shocks but have not got round to having the parts fitted. There’s a substantial amount of parts that will be inc with the car.
I felt that a car, 20 years old would benefit from an upgrade and I’m sure that’s correct.
The car is a real head turner and is a good honest friend.
The original hood needs to be replaced but as I’ve never driven in the rain in my 6 years of ownership, it hasn’t been an issue.
I’ll post a few pictures, I’ve taken a good few this morning and if there’s interest, I’ll post you more.
I can’t quite remember how much all of the suspension items have cost me but probably at least £800, perhaps more.
I’m thinking around £5.500 is a fair price and I’m guessing the response to this ad will confirm it one way or the other.
Attachments
-
4F8610EA-937A-4931-B861-A058FAD8BBCF.webp210 KB · Views: 540 -
E62657FB-1206-47C2-8424-7439883A7FCB.webp258.3 KB · Views: 533 -
EF3FD6B0-F23D-4DEC-A70C-4FC1312129DB.webp76 KB · Views: 539 -
D540D084-06D6-4A26-92C8-2771C4EA09BB.webp242.6 KB · Views: 549 -
0D9E684A-DC1D-43F5-90C6-C9041EBD9A9C.webp66.9 KB · Views: 552 -
C09DA7F1-7A83-42B0-BFDC-A461B25745D4.webp280.4 KB · Views: 560 -
D614C75A-12D3-4B02-A5D3-FFF6FD80DCA1.webp171.7 KB · Views: 515 -
8BABBD52-BC7F-4363-8091-A36EB4CADEEF.webp105.7 KB · Views: 548 -
4B40D1D2-3481-4116-8F8B-801FD869DB7C.webp202.2 KB · Views: 510 -
3DB19ADF-8ABB-45C7-B276-542957102594.webp234.3 KB · Views: 472 -
E24DB199-AC87-44C2-9206-01FCF8D8E7B5.webp256.8 KB · Views: 453 -
5BC3730B-0945-43F2-BFA3-3AC02BF7EDBF.webp197.9 KB · Views: 469 -
1AFF772F-C642-4D00-91BD-0EA369B819BE.webp164.3 KB · Views: 470 -
9EAB4DEB-4181-4A20-8FF2-87A38B3DA2ED.webp149.9 KB · Views: 461 -
54C37A60-CE26-4F39-8CA4-5DB53E9B3DEA.webp183.5 KB · Views: 472 -
724D437E-DDE7-43B4-BC80-81A80DDA15FE.webp247.5 KB · Views: 459 -
726B5838-32FD-411A-ACFD-CB5CECF3AE36.webp283.9 KB · Views: 480 -
40B474AB-D589-4808-B039-7526B59E9DAD.webp133.1 KB · Views: 454 -
64952B0D-79DF-49A4-93DD-990867FD32B9.webp74.9 KB · Views: 432
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.
