• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale 2019 Z3 CHROME GEARSHIFT SURROUND TRIM.

Btw which one looks better ,I cant say by photo ,my central console is topaz blue
My upmost apologies.
We have exchanged emails, I’m Charlie living in Vancouver.
Had a bit of a family crisis in Edmonton, just got back.Alls good for now.
By the time I get going it will be back in storage!
Should you still wish to do business with me,I am still interested in the chrome gear surround?
Hope all is well with you and yours.
With respect,
Charlie
 
I think your choice of "normal" chrome is correct. All the other trim on the console is normal chrome, so it will be best.
 
Go with the "normal" chrome. Your console trim is also normal chrome on the aircon / heating controls. So, a better match up.
 
I think your choice of "normal" chrome is correct. All the other trim on the console is normal chrome, so it will be best.
I think your choice of "normal" chrome is correct. All the other trim on the console is normal chrome, so it will be best.
Good so 100% I will buy one ,Keep one for sure and in 1-2 days will make the payment
 
Hi Sean.
Please let me know asap about the black chrome one - I have just received an email from Dino Dullabh in the UK who has asked for it.
You're not connected ??
If not, I received his email at 22.01 last night, and your message at exactly the same time - 21.34..
I'll await your reply.
Barry
 
Hi Sean.
Please let me know asap about the black chrome one - I have just received an email from Dino Dullabh in the UK who has asked for it.
You're not connected ??
If not, I received his email at 22.01 last night, and your message at exactly the same time - 21.34..
I'll await your reply.
Barry
Ok Barry, let Dino have it
 
=))=))..... Dino has just emailed me with the same response - He said to let you have it...
You were first to respond though - let me have your final decision asap.
 
Okay - I have told Dino he can have it - final decision taken...
If I get to make more, I'll let you know.
 
Hi Barry just removed the one I bought from you a few years ago for my 1.9 on walnut effect trim and put on my 3.0l black console,
A friend was asking if you do one for the Auto gear shift surround ? Geoff
 
Hi Geoff. As far as I am aware, my "new version" will fit to an automatic console.
TBH, I have not looked at it at all bar one instance when a member here bought one for his automatic.
I should have followed up and asked if he had any hassles, but since he hasn't ever come back to me, I will assume it was a fit.
The shape is exactly the same as far as I am aware.
B
 
Hi Geoff. As far as I am aware, my "new version" will fit to an automatic console.
TBH, I have not looked at it at all bar one instance when a member here bought one for his automatic.
I should have followed up and asked if he had any hassles, but since he hasn't ever come back to me, I will assume it was a fit.
The shape is exactly the same as far as I am aware.
B
Barry can you remember who it was that bought for the auto ?
 
Sorry Geoff - it was a while back - I'll try to find out and let you know. Might have been a fella in Australia.
I'll dig around a bit..
 
@Geoff Crispin @Southernboy I have both auto and manual Z3 and both centre consoles are identical. I have removed them and refitted them several times. There should be no issue fitting the trim to either car
 
I'm not convinced that they fit the Auto shift as Barry asked me for measurements some time ago. I do know they fir the manual as many satisfied owners on here have them but I would only buy one on the agreement that I could send it back IF it didn't fit. Not as though they are a cheap item.

Tony.
 
I'm not convinced that they fit the Auto shift as Barry asked me for measurements some time ago. I do know they fir the manual as many satisfied owners on here have them but I would only buy one on the agreement that I could send it back IF it didn't fit. Not as though they are a cheap item.

Tony.
Hi Tony
Jack says he has fitted the same surround to both as he has both so sounds good to me
 
Back
Top