• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale 2019 Z3 CHROME GEARSHIFT SURROUND TRIM.

This Thread is almost 4 years old and to my knowledge, Southernboy hasn’t been on here for some time. 🤔

It's over ! :D I'm hoping for a come back too as I desperately want this chrome frame too but I think we are screwed :dead:
If someone is ready to sell I'm ready to put the priccceeeeee !
 
It's over ! :D I'm hoping for a come back too as I desperately want this chrome frame too but I think we are screwed :dead:
If someone is ready to sell I'm ready to put the priccceeeeee !
Ditto 😂👍
 
Hi Southernboy. I've just joined the forum and saw your post re the chrome surrounds. I know it's a few years on but I'd be keen to get a couple
 
Hi Aussie... So would I... :)
I can't get them made anymore. The guy who was doing the CNC work for me has moved to NZ.. I've lost touch with him unfortunately.
Covid really was a mess up of many things.. :(
 
Back
Top