• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD 2 x Z3 Aluminium Pedal Set

Madtoady

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
Joined
Aug 14, 2017
Points
64
Location
Rochester, Kent
Model of Z
3.0i Roadster
I have 2 sets of BMW Aluminium pedal sets for sale.

£25 delivered
20180316_163338.webp
 
All but the footrest are straight forward.The throttle pedal cover screws onto the existing pedal. The brake and clutch pedal covers require drilling and bolting onto the pedals.

The footrest requires a more work if you do decide to fit it. @t-tony has posted previously on what's required.
 
Did you have to wait 6 months for them?
I ordered some fibre optic kit in December and I still don’t have it!
Super cheap but you can sometimes wait a long time for them.
I like the holed mount. Did you make it yourself?
 
Did you have to wait 6 months for them?
I ordered some fibre optic kit in December and I still don’t have it!
Super cheap but you can sometimes wait a long time for them.
I like the holed mount. Did you make it yourself?
Some items that I have bought from China have taken up to a month but others have arrived within 5 days
 
Did you have to wait 6 months for them?
I ordered some fibre optic kit in December and I still don’t have it!
Super cheap but you can sometimes wait a long time for them.
I like the holed mount. Did you make it yourself?

If you buy items with a long delivery time all you can do is wait until the date has expired?
I gave Sean a piece of alloy angle which he used to make the foot rest mount like I did in my Z3. Sean added the "holed" look which I liked!

Tony.
 
Back
Top