I have 2 sets of BMW Aluminium pedal sets for sale.
£25 delivered
£25 delivered
You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.
Are those in your 'for sale' car? I want AC pedals but couldn't find anyTony will give the details but heres the general idea that I did with mine,View attachment 75790 View attachment 75791 View attachment 75792
Yes mate, I got them off ebay, £15 from ChinaAre those in your 'for sale' car? I want AC pedals but couldn't find any
Some items that I have bought from China have taken up to a month but others have arrived within 5 daysDid you have to wait 6 months for them?
I ordered some fibre optic kit in December and I still don’t have it!
Super cheap but you can sometimes wait a long time for them.
I like the holed mount. Did you make it yourself?
Did you have to wait 6 months for them?
I ordered some fibre optic kit in December and I still don’t have it!
Super cheap but you can sometimes wait a long time for them.
I like the holed mount. Did you make it yourself?