How much does it cost for these modifications?

Nodzed

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
Z3M Imola and Z4 (e89)
Don't like it....but then I'm a miserable old git.................apparently :confused:
Always sort the mechanicals before you invest in bling or you'll just be driving a better looking bag of bolts!

Steve Medlock

Zorg Guru (II)
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
When I got my car it was lowered and there was paint missing in the middle of the front bumper/spoiler. I soon found out that the spoiler was just a little too low to clear a 100mm kerb when you parked end on. Maybe a small thing but it was one of the reasons why I reverted to standard ride height.

bertiejaffa

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3M
I would agree with a lot of the comments on here - my first Z was lowered and it used to catch all the time... there were roads with speed humps that I simply could not go down.

my first Z3M wasn’t lowered but had a body kit on that made it lower at the front. I loved the look but honestly I dread to think how much money I spent down the years having the front end removed to have it fixed and resprayed after cracking the the front on a bump or bad camber etc...

theurbanspectacle

American Zeds
Model of Z
Z3
Most of these cars that you see are this low are on Air ride they lift up to a driving height when they leave. The Z3 engine sits very low so would not get over even the slightest bumps.

Ive lowered my Z3 40mm I wouldn’t go any lower.
View attachment 172847
Oh man you hit the sweet spot IMO!
this is what I’m looking for
Not stupidly low but efficiently so

I’ll be using this pic to reference how I want my car!

• Thank You!
Reactions: Lee