Event Event Cancelled--Middleton Hall 4th Oct 2020 small classic meet

ktnez99

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8L
This isn’t that far for me. I’ll wait to see what the PM has in store tomorrow though.

Last edited:

Synclare

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
3rd Party Trader
Model of Z
Could you book me a ticket again please Dom and I'll reimburse you by paypal again. If so could you list me as driver and 1 adult passenger? Is registration number required as not sure which vehicle to come in.

Last edited:

Domenico T Diiorio

Showing off.
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Just looked on the site still on for now one ticket left and they do check the tickets when you arrive its gated access.

ktnez99

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8L
@Domenico T Diiorio Made the difficult decision to give this a miss largely because of what’s going on in the world. Next year...

Domenico T Diiorio

Showing off.
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Hi Dom. only got the e-mail I told you about but the dosh has gone out of my bank payable to Middleton. That constitutes a booking in my view. Weather now forecasts 50% rain so will plan giving it a go, should be quiet so better. Does the £5 fee include entry to anything, house etc, or is it a pay again job? What time are you planning rolling up?
I went round the house last time all in there even a little shopping square across river all attached will leave here around 8.30 going down A38 I think.

Domenico T Diiorio

Showing off.
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Hi Dom. only got the e-mail I told you about but the dosh has gone out of my bank payable to Middleton. That constitutes a booking in my view. Weather now forecasts 50% rain so will plan giving it a go, should be quiet so better. Does the £5 fee include entry to anything, house etc, or is it a pay again job? What time are you planning rolling up?
Bad news it's been cancelled

Domenico T Diiorio

Showing off.
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
What !! Forecast is dry and bright noon on. Was still on when I looked on their website around 6pm :(

Where have you got that from Dom? - it's still on according to their website, I've just looked.
I have an email mate you not had one.

(enquiries@middleton-hall.co.uk)To:you (BCC) + 1 more Details
Good afternoon,

Due to bad weather which is set to continue for the whole weekend, we have made the decision to cancel tomorrow’s car meet. We were determined to go ahead so that we didn’t let our motorists down, but our grounds are already soggy so it is not possible for us to run this event.

We are happy to offer you a refund on your booking. If you would like to be refunded, please respond to this email with your name and preferably your 4 digit booking number. Alternatively, you can roll your booking over to use at one of next years’ car shows. If we don’t receive an email response from you, we will assume that you are happy for us to roll your booking over.

Middleton Hall Trust would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support of Middleton Hall & Gardens. We have really enjoyed being able to run some Middleton Motors Monthly meets this year and are thankful to you all for helping us to keep the meets safe under current circumstances.