Chipper3's Questions on Life...

Chipper3

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
Model of Z
4 23 s-drive Automatic
My first car was a VW Beetle 1500cc. Loved it!!

SWF 474H Shame it fell apart.

OK boys and girls.

Question 1 - Do you remember the name of the first person you kissed? I'm not talking about your family when you were kids now!!
Question 2 - Do you remember the registration number of the first car you had sex in?

Note - almost everybody remember the answer to question 1...................Only the boys usually can answer question 2 with a yes.

Interested to see if this theory rings true with you lot.

Chipper3

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
Model of Z
4 23 s-drive Automatic
Yes and Yes for me... Joanna and B379 GDP

Do I win a prize?
No..........but you are a typical male. Theory holding up so far.

Later I will tell you the best answer I ever got to the last question.

Jack Ratt

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
2.8i AUTO and 2.8i MANUAL
No and No. Can't even remember the last girl I kissed or the last car I had a little "dabble" in, lol

Gail

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 20i MSport
I am so pleased to prove you wrong......Graham and DTD351J. It was a white Sunbeam Alpine with seats that reclined fully and the handbrake was by the driver's door!!! Do I win a prize? :smug:

Chipper3

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
Model of Z
4 23 s-drive Automatic
I am so pleased to prove you wrong......Graham and DTD351J. It was a white Sunbeam Alpine with seats that reclined fully and the handbrake was by the driver's door!!! Do I win a prize? :smug:
Yes.............You win Jack Ratt's memory.

Chipper3

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
Model of Z
4 23 s-drive Automatic
Of course every rule has exceptions.

I am happy to be proved wrong BTW.

Jack Ratt

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
The West Country
Model of Z
2.8i AUTO and 2.8i MANUAL
Anyone going to admit to doing the deed in their Zed? No chance for me though, I don't sit in mine I put it on:D

Gail

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 20i MSport
Love your questions on life,Q1: I'm afraid I don't remember her name but it was in a pickup Q2: and I don't remember the registration but that too was a pickup .
A pickup.....how appropriate. =))

oldcarman

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Canadian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 M44
It was Linda and have never had sex in a car!! Train, yes airplane, yes! Boat, yes and motorcycle, you bet!! JIM

Last edited:

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
The car was a bright red Morris 1100 when I bought it. Which had a coat of Maroon (brush painted with Re-Paint, anyone remember that?) and bright yellow wheels ! You see, bonzo would have liked me even then.=))=))
Can't remember the reg no. though. £55 with a years M.O.T. and the first car I had after losing my license for D&D at 18 yrs old.

Tony.

Chipper3

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
Model of Z
4 23 s-drive Automatic
It was Linda and have never had sex in a car!! Train, yes airplane, yes! Boat, yes and motorcycle, you bet!! JIM
You've never had sex in a car? I thought everyone had sex in a car, It was one of the reasons (certainly a very good reason in these parts) for buying a car!!

OK this now forces an unexpected Q3...........Sex in a car, yes or no?

POG

Zorg Legend
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Debbie, been racking my brain for the car reg but it just won't come back... It was a 4.2 Jaguar Coupe...

miller1098

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
M
You've never had sex in a car? I thought everyone had sex in a car, It was one of the reasons (certainly a very good reason in these parts) for buying a car!!

I eventually got a pickup with enough room in it to get in the back without your feel dangeling out the tailgate, heaven.and every year we would go to a gathering called the National Eisteddfod ,it only happens in Wales.Load up your land rover and trailer with a couple of mattresses a few barrels of beer and a pump,from what I remember, I think it was fun,we seemed to do it again the next year

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto

Now Colin, if you were to ask about your best passion wagon, you would get some very creative replie, maybe. Miller just told us a little about his. By the way I remember our old primary school headmistress telling us about the Eisteddfod nearly 50 years ago. Does it still happen today?

Tony.

Chipper3

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
Model of Z
4 23 s-drive Automatic
OK I promised you the best answer I've ever heard to Q2.............

"I remember the vehicle but not the Reg. It was in my mates Ford Transit............Quick as a flash........Does that make it Coq Au Vin?" :rolleyes:

It tickled me anyway.................Doesn't take much though.

oldcarman

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Canadian Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 M44
You've never had sex in a car? I thought everyone had sex in a car, It was one of the reasons (certainly a very good reason in these parts) for buying
a car!!

Question 4 first time?
Question 5 protection?
Question 6 marry the girl?
Question 7 if so boy or girl?