Announcement 2017 Calendar - 9 left in stock!

Z Victor 1

Formerly "Ontiken1"
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Zedless!
Just ordered mine, hope I'm not too late. I'd forgotten all about the calendar then looking at December I suddenly thought, Wow,it's the end of the year,where did that go?? Old age, it's a terrible thing.

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
Any news on postage - as I am seeing some family members this weekend - and it was part of their xmas
I had a message from DPD a couple of hours that delivery will be tomorrow... Which is earlier than I expected.

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
Could I pay extra to get 3 delivered on Special Delivery for Saturday to a different address?
PM me the details Q and I'll see what I can do. I won't know what time delivery will be until DPD text me in the morning, but I will do my best to run your order down the post office if I can. I'm not at work tomorrow so stands a reasonable chance, depending on when they get to me!

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
3 x planners and 2 x A3 left in stock.

Just waiting on the A3 calendar delivery sometime in the next 15 minutes. Printer is now going full tilt on the invoices & dispatch notes!

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
2.5 hours later and all the calendars are ready for the Post Office tomorrow morning!

The company sent 2 extra of both types of calendar so I've added some extras to the store. There are now 4 planers and 5 A3 available! Need them gone as they will be cluttering my living room otherwise :whistle:

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR

Z Victor 1

Formerly "Ontiken1"
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Zedless!
Received mine last week, just put a few important dates on it, Lakes Tour, Zedfest etc. Looks great,well done chaps!

Sully

Zorg Guru (II)
British Zeds
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 widebody
Got mine and I love it , never been so happy to receive a calendar and wee bobs in on my birthday
well done guys, you done a great job with them :thumbsup: