• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale 2000 Facelift Z3 2.0l 6 Cylinder 150bhp

Z3_Irish

Dedicated Member
Have been toying with the idea but have finally decided to sell the Z3 after only a month of ownership.
It is mainly due to a change in circumstances and not to do with the car itself as it has been very nice to drive even in this winter weeks.

Spec
2000 Facelift Z3 2.0l 6 Cylinder 150bhp
89k miles
Topaz Blue
Upgraded 18” Wheels with nearly brand new RS3 tyres
Chrome design bits on Interior and Exterior which I am told is an upgrade to the standard black
Electric soft top in fuly working order and the seals and conditionare good.
Have the standard headlights but also have made some projector ones with halo rings which can be included

Bad bits
Exterior
Some Lacquer peel on the Bonnet
Some Lacquer peel on the rear bumper
Dent just ober the passenger wheel arch
Standard wear and tear chips and scratches
Drivers wing mirror has been taped so looks like it is suffering from the known wing mirror issue
Roof leaking by the seals on the window a bit which is also a known issue and an easy fix

Interior
Standard radio and cd changer have been swapped out as were not working and there is currrently a cheap aftermarket one in there
Drivers seat has a rip on bolster and the main bottom section looks like it is ripped where the seam joins. I have cleaned them up and look decent and would probably come out better with another clean
Other than that the usual wear and tear but pretty clean inside.

History
Has all the MOT paperwork and has a valid MOT until around August 2018

Has just had a Major service on 85k miles and seems like it had a standard one on 81k miles

Looking through the paperwork I cannot find any paperwork for a service before then but will check on this as cannot find the logbook which showed it had when I bought the car.

I have owned the car for about a month and have never had a problem mechanically and starts up 1st time everytime and drives lovely with the straight 6 sound. Anyone who has owned one knows they are not the most powerful but with the RWD they are fun and very nippy to drive.

I did contemplate fixing the issues but decided it would be better to just sell as it is for a good price and allow someone to do it up over time and end up with a really nice motor.

Mileage will be going up as it is a daily for now.

£1900 but willing to negotiate

Have added pictures but PM for anything specific

Attachments

BMBabe

Zorg Guru (V)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
Can't believe you are selling already :(