Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutty_Hazel

Zorg Addict
The West Country
Model of Z
Z3 2.0 Ltr. Individual
ZRoadster.org Silverstone Funny Hat Finale

Who would like to win a fabulous bottle of Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte complete with Ice Bucket and champagne glasses. (Ice not provided)

The challenge will be to don the most outrageous, despicable or suitably fitting or un-fitting hat to suitably show off your beloved BMW Z whilst in the Silverstone Classic BMW display area on Saturday 27th july.

I would dearly hope that an official from the BMW car club will do the honor and judge this rather bazaar challenge, and have lots of fun making a suitable, even if controversial, choice.

Come on Guy’s and Girl’s let’s put some extra extended smiles on everyone’s faces at this years 2013 event.

nicholas_feuillatte_champagne.jpg

I look forward to draft “daft” design suggestions in this thread. Can’t wait to see the designs with sheep!

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
Some irrelevant posts have been removed.

Please show some respect to Hazel who has not only put a lot of effort in to arranging this, but has supplied the prize too.

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
B

badman gee

To get us in the mood, how about we reccomend hats for people?

I will start with this one:

Ian_C

Formerly Myredzed
Great idea Hazel! More than happy to pick a winner on behalf of the BMWCCGB Z Register on one condition - I'll need a piccie of the winner in their hat for the club magazine. Deal?

Nutty_Hazel

Zorg Addict
The West Country
Model of Z
Z3 2.0 Ltr. Individual
Great idea Hazel! More than happy to pick a winner on behalf of the BMWCCGB Z Register on one condition - I'll need a piccie of the winner in their hat for the club magazine. Deal?
Myredzed thank you so much for your help in judging the" Funny Hat" competition, plenty of giggles from some of the designs being put forward already. I just hope the winner will not have to be censored for the magazine.

Status
Not open for further replies.