Write Up Zroadster.org & Friends Belated Summer BBQ at Silverstone 2nd/3rd September 2017

Rha

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 coupe sport.
Great windy day out with the Zs and some racing to watch to boot. The barbe food was great as was the company.
Another successful meet organised by the wonderful Aylesbury couple. Thank you Martin and Stacey.
Won best wheels and a XXL Silverstone tee shirt. Just look at the great fit.:wacky::wtf::meh::grumpy::facepalm:.......................=))

Now I know what I'll look like in a couple of years, thank you Stacey.:highfive:
20170903_174722.jpg

Roy.;)

BMBabe

Zorg Guru (V)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
Great windy day out with the Zs and some racing to watch to boot. The barbe food was great as was the company.
Another successful meet organised by the wonderful Aylesbury couple. Thank you Martin and Stacey.
Won best wheels and a XXL Silverstone tee shirt. Just look at the great fit.:wacky::wtf::meh::grumpy::facepalm:.......................=))

Now I know what I'll look like in a couple of years, thank you Stacey.:highfive:
View attachment 64897

Roy.;)
Haahaaa Roy @Rha you are sooooo comedy Martin and me can't stop laughing

Paul Rice

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z4 2.5
Thanks for organising today Stacey. Our little group from upt north thoroughly enjoyed the day and are now back home safely. :):)

Stuart Sutton

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
2.2 sport
Thanks @BMBabe for arranging the whole weekend. Had a great time , can't wait for the next one. Nice to meet everyone . See you all soon . STU21

Reactions: Rha

BMBabe

Zorg Guru (V)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
All prizes donated by Silverstone so I didn't want to turn them down
@Rha use it as a cleaning cloth =))

BMBabe

Zorg Guru (V)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
Many thanks to the lovely Phil our BBQ chap from Cookaboro Barbecues :cool::happy:/

What an awesome Job he did fantastic quality food and a great spread!! He didn't just do an awesome job he popped round and spoke to as many of us as he could and even stopped for a little pic :thumbsup:
Please feel free to visit his page :thumbsup:
http://www.cookaborobarbecues.co.uk
IMG_8830.JPG
IMG_8831.JPG

Toony

British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Wide Body
Well done Stacey in making this happen. Good to say hello and bring grandson Isaac along to see some racing cars and a lot of nice zeds.
Sorry didn't get to say cheerio !

Reactions: Rha

BMBabe

Zorg Guru (V)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
Well done Stacey in making this happen. Good to say hello and bring grandson Isaac along to see some racing cars and a lot of nice zeds.
Hello lovely to see you Bless Isaac was adorable sooo cute Hope he enjoyed his burger
Did you manage to see some racing We went over to Woodcote B to watch the GT cars
See you next time :thumbsup:

BMBabe

Zorg Guru (V)
Staff member
Supporter
British Zeds
Community Admin
Model of Z
Z3
@Beemer Boy you are more than welcome
Really pleased you came today
Wow fantastic pictures you took today thank you for sharing :happy::thumbsup: x