Zedshed today

Mazza

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3 1.9 M44 Roadster Z3 2.8 Project
Always a good day out to drive up to Basingstoke… today even better roof down in the sun :thumbsup:

Obviously started with a Breakfast Baguette or no point going =))

While I was there and having taken the 1.9 I got the car checked out for error codes.
Paul got the clever bit of kit and plugged it in….bloody hell…. the amount of errors that came up was as long as your arm:eek::eek:,
But Paul went through all the programmy stuff like a Zedshed Harry Potter and after about 3 or 4 run throughs delving down through the levels finally came up with a completely code free set up. all the error messages were old historic ones never cleared by the mechanics or as I called them ar*****es who had done work on the car before I got it .
Anyway, A big thankyou to Paul for doing it and confirming a clean bill of health,
FFD8BC11-91B4-417A-9B13-25DC15F2A873.jpeg

Unfortunately the same can’t be said for Gaz and Rob who at the time we’re removing the rear subframe assembly from a car……as seen in the photo above!!!

In their haste to drop the assembly, the beam caught on the nuts of an amazingly engineered tank strap with the result being…..
135673E6-2D08-4D00-98E1-B789772C760E.jpeg

Bent out of shape…. and then had the nerve to say I was supplying faulty parts=))=))=))

Fortunately Lee holds some stock so they are being replaced ‘under warranty.’ 😱😱😱😱🤬🤬🤬🤬😂😂

I will get Gaz back… I have a trailing arm that needs the bearings removed …. so I’ll watch while he struggles and fights with it =))=))=))=))

Always a great day out for me and great fun to be part of.

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
Wow Malc, got the marketing team working hard to get ahead of the story and seize the narrative, eh? 😂

That said, never seen any business replace parts that have been wrecked by a mechanic before… you truly are the benevolent emperor of the strap!

Duncodin

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
Model of Z
Z3 M44
It's just a bit of metal. Coulda pulled it back in to shape without making a song and dance out of it.