ZedShed (Midlands).

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
Z4 3.0 Auto
Hi all, looking at having a Shed day on the Saturday 24th. after Covid restrictions are lifted if anyone has any jobs/projects needing attention. One Z4 oil and filter change to do up to now.

Tony.

ps. Nearly all fencing painted now.=))=))

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
Z4 3.0 Auto
BUMP.

Tony.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
Z4 3.0 Auto
Thanks Paul. Hope the weather lasts for Silverstone mate. Look out for Red Bulls;):ymdevil:

Tony.

Keet

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
E89 20i M Sport
We may take a ride over if that's ok. I'll have to clear it with my driver first though :whistle: :p

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
Z4 3.0 Auto
Be happy to see you, and your driver Keith.;)

Tony.

Philpatton

Zorg Legend
Supporter
Hi Tony, I’ll be down but only for a short time as we are away that afternoon. Any chance we could plug your code reader into my car as the orange exclamation light and abs light has just come on.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
Z4 3.0 Auto
Absolutely we can Phil .

Tony.

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
Sorry, can't make this one Tony,:( perhaps the next one...

AleNod

Zorg Legend
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 E89 20i sdrive roadster
I'll pop along @t-tony if I may. I don't need any work, but . . . Butty ? I can hold any spanners required.

The run out will be good, is there a preffered arrival time ?

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
Z4 3.0 Auto
Hi Alex, doors open at 10.00. Not much happening so will be more of a social occasion.:)

Tony.

ktnez99

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8L
I’ll not be there tomorrow and intend to pop along soon. Have a good day.

ktnez99

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 2.8L
I’m missing the Shed! Will be there ASAP!

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
Z4 3.0 Auto
Doesn't concern me at all Dave.

Tony.

Rha

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 coupe sport.
Visited midland Zshed today and put 278mls on the coupe. Weather stayed dry and the A1 run up to Torskey Lock was very a clear with light traffic. 2hrs 6min going 2hrs 23min comming back. No work needed on the coupe so was really a more social visit than anything else. Took off at 07.24 got back at 18.23.Had another drive of Tony's e85 3.0i roadster and was again very impressed what a lovely Z this is. Two other Zs turned up, a 2.2 Z3R and a very nice E89 Z4R 2.0 turbo. Impressed how well the Z4 2.0T goes but turned down a drive in case I liked it too much. Again I didn't get the camera out till last thing so only a couple of pics. Enjoyed talking to all who turned up and was well pleased I went. Coupe is runnng extremely well with nothing comming up on recent scan, so again this car is turning out to be one of the best buys of my motoring life, I bought this car from (the big fella @Lee at southern) ZShedHQ nearly 3yrs ago knowing just how much work had been done.
IMG_1839.JPG

Tony looking over the coupe was distracted by neighbors asking him who the noisy car belongs to. Lol
IMG_1844.JPG

Tony Shouted over the fence to the lake fishermen telling them to stop revving their noisy car.
IMG_1845.JPG

RHA,Roy.
PS; Someone missing out on a drive of the coupe was no where to be seen. @Toby

Lee

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
M Power
#ZedShed
Model of Z
Z3 Roadie 2.8TU
Visited midland Zshed today and put 278mls on the coupe. Weather stayed dry and the A1 run up to Torskey Lock was very a clear with light traffic. 2hrs 6min going 2hrs 23min comming back. No work needed on the coupe so was really a more social visit than anything else. Took off at 07.24 got back at 18.23.Had another drive of Tony's e85 3.0i roadster and was again very impressed what a lovely Z this is. Two other Zs turned up, a 2.2 Z3R and a very nice E89 Z4R 2.0 turbo. Impressed how well the Z4 2.0T goes but turned down a drive in case I liked it too much. Again I didn't get the camera out till last thing so only a couple of pics. Enjoyed talking to all who turned up and was well pleased I went. Coupe is runnng extremely well with nothing comming up on recent scan, so again this car is turning out to be one of the best buys of my motoring life, I bought this car from (the big fella @Lee at southern) ZShedHQ nearly 3yrs ago knowing just how much work had been done.
View attachment 191165
Tony looking over the coupe was distracted by neighbors asking him who the noisy car belongs to. Lol
View attachment 191167
Tony Shouted over the fence to the lake fishermen telling them to stop revving their noisy car.
View attachment 191169

RHA,Roy.
Good to see you've kept that exhaust, knew you wouldn't remove it.

Rha

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 coupe sport.
Good to see you've kept that exhaust, knew you wouldn't remove it.
The spanners have been out more than once to remove it but then someone's allways seems to come along and say what a lovely sound the car produces. After a run of more than 100mls it does start to wear me out a bit so never say never. Lol
See you soon down there hopefully.

RHA,Roy.:thumbsup: