• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Zedshed Clear Out

Lee

Zorg Expert (I)
British Zeds
M Power
#ZedShed
Joined
Mar 26, 2014
Points
213
Location
Basingstoke
Model of Z
Z4 Coupe 3.0si
I have some assorted switches and covers. Bits that are a shame to bin.

Gen 1 heated seat switches pair - £30 (Sold Mario)

Gen 2 heated seat switches pair - £30 (Sold A, Slade)

Gen 1 heated seat switches pair slightly worn buttons - £20

Window switches - £10

Rear centre console plate (has gen 2 heated seat switches in the picture) £15

OBD Clock - £10

Washer Pump £5

Chrome surround console rings £20 (Sold Grumps)

Positive Battery Terminal cover - £ Free + Cost of postage (Sold Mario)



IMG_0618.webp
 
Last edited:
@Alan Slade Are you still after facelift heated seat switches?
 
Hello I will take the rear plate with the two gen2 seat switches if that's OK - thanks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lee
click on the envelope on the top right of the screen an d start a private conversation.
 
Back
Top