Write Up Zedfest northwest 2024

RickyBobby

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
MSport 23i Highline
Great photo's - much better than mine.

I had a good chat with the owners of the Fiji green M44 - they bought it from Sytner in Sheffield as an ex-demonstrator with 1,800 miles on it and have owned it ever since. The chap asked me if anyone ever organised any cruises and surprisingly had not heard of the forum but hopefully will be along soon.

I also spoke to the couple with the Violet Red M44 with the imitation leather interior - I'd initially mistaken it for Mora Red. Lovely car and the first Violet Red one I had seen in person. Was very impressed with the imitation leather seats - the car had done just over 80k and the seats were standard from new but looked immaculate.

bronty

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 auto pre facelift
A great event and fantastic photos thank you for sharing them
This was my first event and what friendly relaxed day out managed to learn more about my car and meet some of the faces behind the cars
A big thank you to WEZ1963 for making it all possible
Can't wait for the next event

1955Davidr

Zorg Legend
Supporter
And some more from me. Sorry tech problem right now!

Last edited:

Chris Lawder

Gutted, I missed this, had everything arranged with the Boss i.e. the Mrs and we had a family BBQ on the Saturday........she made me drink far to many beers to drive the next day...........................hopefully next year.