Z5?

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Ah, I've seen this type of thing before. It's a Hybrid. This car obviously got too close to the rear of an MX5. A few years ago my wifes silver Eos got too close to the rear of a Ford and when I saw it under a sheet at the recovery yard the boot badge had changed to Eocus. lol

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
Do you mean like a Labradoodle!!!! Tony. :D

Whatever next?!!!

Wonder why BMW didn't use the numbers 2, 5, 6 & 7?

Mike & Sandy

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Well what about reviving the Isetta then after all the Smart (Mercedes), Peugeot (107), Citroen (C1) and Toyota (Aygo) et al have had to produce a city car to counteract the emissions of their bigger models. So why not BMW? It could become the Z .5.

Aceman

British Zeds
3rd Party Trader
Model of Z
///M Roadster
I think Mike was referring to Z numbers :p

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
I think Mike was referring to Z numbers :p
Yes, that's right! you would have thought they would at least be consistent with their model numbers, if not with their after market service! i.e. an eight month wait for an exhaust manifold for Monty, our E85 Z4!!! Shameful!!

Mike

Aceman

British Zeds
3rd Party Trader
Model of Z
///M Roadster
Ohh you had the dreaded cracked manifold then that Z4's suffer from. I remember @Zed Carer having that problem with his wife's Z4 but he managed to get it welded up saving a small fortune.

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
Ohh you had the dreaded cracked manifold then that Z4's suffer from. I remember @Zed Carer having that problem with his wife's Z4 but he managed to get it welded up saving a small fortune.
Luckily the replacement was under the repair warranty of the car, they did try a weld repair, but made a pigs ear of it! so I made them wait until BMW produced them again!

Mike