• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z4M R or Z3M R for sale

Gwyndaf

Zorg Guru (II)
British Zeds
Joined
Jan 15, 2015
Points
107
Location
Caernarfon
Model of Z
Z4M R and Z3M R
Hi guys, I havee to sell one of my two vehicles to make room for a new motorhome. There are plenty of pictures of both vehicles on this website.

The Z3M has just done 90k is estoril blue, with a hard top. Vanos done by Mr Vanos. Has new Koni yellow structs with h and r springs, and h and r arb. Simota induction. Original airbox comes with vehicles. Full Eisennman race 83mm stainless exhaust system. Faults wear on drivers seat bolster. Has a set on michelin pilot sport cups with less than 500 miles. Stunning car. New vented grooved discs and a red erb ceramic pads.

The z4m is interlagos blue. Fully adjustable bc racing suspension, full stainless supersprint race exhaust. Gruppe M induction, original still present. New set of dunlop sport maxx tyres, plus an additional set of csl alloys with Toyo R888 tyres. This is a seriously fast and well looked after car. 120k miles.

Both car meticilously serviced using only the best oils , filters, and plugs.

Make me a sensible offer on either car.
 
Blimey that's a tough call, I don't recall seeing either of your cars in the flesh. Both sound lovely but being a Z3 owner I'd sell the 4.
 
Be interested in the CSL wheels with R888 if you want to split?
 
Blimey that's a tough call, I don't recall seeing either of your cars in the flesh. Both sound lovely but being a Z3 owner I'd sell the 4.
Click on my user name and youll see the pics. Guys who do the North Wales Cruise will vouch for the z4m its a seriously quick and smart car
 
Awesome cars with some of the best improvements you can make. Wish I had spare few ££££!
Get some pics up please!!
 
Click on my media page Dino, plenty of picks of the cars and mods there.
 
Back
Top