• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z4alloys for sale

Jim, someone better start building a pallet for this one - a great result for you, from a very generous member!:cool:
 
I agree that the offer is more than generous and will be even more thankful if the postage comes in at a cost I can justify. Wheels in Canada are very expensive to buy if you can find them and although I like the ride on my 17" I think 16" will be even more enjoyable on our crappy roads. Also I love that style so as you Brits say" totally chuffed". I'm just pleased that someone would be willing to go to these lengths for me!! So thanks Tony!! I appreciate and if there's anything I can do for you or anyone else just let me know!! JIM
 
Back
Top