• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z4 type 107 wheels and tyres

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ducklakeview
  • Start date Start date
D

Ducklakeview

Guest
Ok, now that I have the 224's on
original.gif
I am selling my 107's.

Full staggered set, ie wider rears. They are in decent condition, no flaking paint or corrosion, couple of kerb marks as per pics. Straight with no repairs. They are shod in Bridgestone run flats, in oem sizes 225/40/18 fronts and 255/35/18 rears. Tread as per pics, one of the rears its a bit worn on the inner edge, the 2.48mm one, due to a faulty bush on the car affecting the alignment, the others are evenly worn.

Looking for £300 ovno. Collection from WA9, or paisley freight for I think £35.

Mike
 

Attachments

  • 20170731_153505.webp
    20170731_153505.webp
    103.9 KB · Views: 88
  • 20170731_153638.webp
    20170731_153638.webp
    65.3 KB · Views: 96
  • 20170731_153739.webp
    20170731_153739.webp
    72.3 KB · Views: 98
  • 20170802_125540.webp
    20170802_125540.webp
    101.3 KB · Views: 105
  • 20170731_153609.webp
    20170731_153609.webp
    58.7 KB · Views: 101
  • 20170731_153609.webp
    20170731_153609.webp
    58.7 KB · Views: 93
  • 20170731_153626.webp
    20170731_153626.webp
    68.2 KB · Views: 89
  • 20170731_153510.webp
    20170731_153510.webp
    98.5 KB · Views: 95
  • 20170731_153455.webp
    20170731_153455.webp
    87.3 KB · Views: 92
Last edited by a moderator:
I think these Elipsoid 107s are quite nice, unique style. For interests sake ,You have any photos with them fitted to a z3?
 
Back
Top