• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z4 M coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.
P. S sorry to hear of your sepsis recurrence, nasty thing. Hope your new company are more supportive to you.
 
Some questions for any potential purchasers to ask...

The two pics showing the exhaust seem to show different exhaust tailpipes.

Why so many services around the 40,000 mile mark? Why have another oil service after just 4 months and 200 miles? Then an Inspection 2 just 7 months and 2000 miles later?
 
When I sell my car I don't think I will advertise it on Zorg! I can't believe some of the anal comments on here. The car has few mods that appear to be all reversible it still has the original wheels to go with it if the exhaust is upgraded in my mind that's a bonus. It's no longer a new car and as things wear out its not uncommon to upgrade with better and usually cheaper than genuine parts. My car has a few upgrades but in my opinion is basically original nothing that can't be swapped back over a lazy weekend.
 
Lovely car if its a coupe your after :thumbsup::thumbsup: not my thing though, better if it didn't have a roof ;)
 
Have you driven a Z4m?

I was wondering how they compared to the Alpina?
Nope but I've chased one :D still waiting to do a car swap with @Rally for comparison (he's stalling though, maybe he thinks I may not return it, :shifty: and he could be right :whistle:)

I think the M does the business on o to 60 (40 odd more horses) but the Alpina has loads more torque, top ends will be limited to 155(ish) on both I'm guessing. The Alpina wont handle as good as the M either definitely set up as a GT car not a hooligan like the M
Will be an interesting comparison though if I ever get trusted with the keys to another Imola M :)
 
Lol it’s starting to remind me of another zroadster forum.I wrote originally ask Andy but it seems that some can’t read or would rather show their expertise by guessing wrongly.if it makes you happy, so for those that need to get a life here’s what Andy passed on :Yes standard exhaust with new tips from a guy off m3 cutters Euro tips there very nice finish , all standard on this car from factory I don’t believe in spoiling the suspension set up on ms as it’s very good messing car ruin it completely mate , only mod it has is a expensive eventuri air intake from evolve tuners Hugh , all brakes are nearly new including pads , it going in for a service on the 20th April oil&filter , brake fluids and a mot all as it should be on this car csl wheels and tyres are brand new and genuine ones with Michelin s s on it too , has good spec with sat nav and other thing in there I’ve never used , air con is brilliant, has a nice genuine strut brace , and tyre repair kit is new ect thanks Andy .
 
I’m amazed nobody has picked up on the non genuine tea towel in the footwell.

It should have £386.00 ///M power tea towel in it, not some cheapo pound shop jobby so for me it is pass - I mean if skimped on the tea towel what else is lurking there :bored:
 
Lol it’s starting to remind me of another zroadster forum.I wrote originally ask Andy but it seems that some can’t read or would rather show their expertise by guessing wrongly.if it makes you happy, so for those that need to get a life here’s what Andy passed on :Yes standard exhaust with new tips from a guy off m3 cutters Euro tips there very nice finish , all standard on this car from factory I don’t believe in spoiling the suspension set up on ms as it’s very good messing car ruin it completely mate , only mod it has is a expensive eventuri air intake from evolve tuners Hugh , all brakes are nearly new including pads , it going in for a service on the 20th April oil&filter , brake fluids and a mot all as it should be on this car csl wheels and tyres are brand new and genuine ones with Michelin s s on it too , has good spec with sat nav and other thing in there I’ve never used , air con is brilliant, has a nice genuine strut brace , and tyre repair kit is new ect thanks Andy .
I think that answers all the questions, so to avoid any further aggro I’ll lock this thread. The advert and contact details are there for anyone who is genuinely interested.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top