• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z4 hard top

Simon32

Regular Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2020
Points
14
Hi all, I have for sale a hard top for a z4 e85 in black original bag and manual as well as the side pieces. Contact me by PM

based in Nottingham
 
Last edited:
Hi all, I have for sale a hard top for a z4 e85 in black original bag and manual as well as the side pieces. Contact me if interested by PM.

based in Nottingham

Hi Simon, it’s generally a bad idea to put your personal info out there on the www. Better to ask interested parties to send you a PM.

Tony.
 
Here you go
 

Attachments

  • 0638C9CB-3E08-424D-8EC2-3AA47DC7B5BC.webp
    0638C9CB-3E08-424D-8EC2-3AA47DC7B5BC.webp
    42.7 KB · Views: 403
  • 7E48D45C-8903-4151-8C19-EE541B4AD9F8.webp
    7E48D45C-8903-4151-8C19-EE541B4AD9F8.webp
    46.1 KB · Views: 364
  • 39CFC32C-B0E0-434E-9EC8-9ECA4F19D0E3.webp
    39CFC32C-B0E0-434E-9EC8-9ECA4F19D0E3.webp
    80.1 KB · Views: 381
  • 0F45A5FF-A55B-4574-95CA-DA8324C82296.webp
    0F45A5FF-A55B-4574-95CA-DA8324C82296.webp
    56 KB · Views: 364
  • EBD86696-9980-4D5D-A42B-27D456785CBA.webp
    EBD86696-9980-4D5D-A42B-27D456785CBA.webp
    53 KB · Views: 351
  • 2BE7FFE5-76FD-419D-8A8F-BC02868F3AB6.webp
    2BE7FFE5-76FD-419D-8A8F-BC02868F3AB6.webp
    16.9 KB · Views: 367
£800 this time of the year and with side covers, seems fair 👍🏻 There was one I think on ebay I spotted, the seller had it listed it for £2500!!!! When I had my E85, I bought a brand new one from BMW for £899, but that was while back!

Good luck ith your sale (list on Facebook group as well if you are there)
 
Back
Top