• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z4 Exhaust Tips (Stainless)

Lee

Zorg Expert (I)
British Zeds
M Power
#ZedShed
Joined
Mar 26, 2014
Points
213
Location
Basingstoke
Model of Z
Z4 Coupe 3.0si
Been having a clear out over the weekend. These are the tips made by a guy over on the Z4 forum. I no longer need them as I now have a new exhaust system. £25 Posted


IMG_8353.webp

IMG_8354.webp


Fitted
IMG_0990.webp
 
They look like a bit of machine monkeys work to me. I thought he had joined on here now about a year ago?

Tony.
 
They look like a bit of machine monkeys work to me. I thought he had joined on here now about a year ago?

Tony.

Yes it's machine monkeys work.

Do you recon they would fit the twin on my 2.0l Lee

We tried my dad's 2.8 but the tips were close, They did fit but it was really fiddly getting them to line up, Paul has a set on his z3.
 
Yes it's machine monkeys work.



We tried my dad's 2.8 but the tips were close, They did fit but it was really fiddly getting them to line up, Paul has a set on his z3.

Ok thanks, think I'll wait until I replace the cat back with a quad :D
 
Back
Top