• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Wanted Z4 E85 Handbrake Mechanism

I got a seatbelt pretensioner from this supplier on ebay, I then discovered my handbrake problem and sold my car as I couldnt be bothered with the hassel to fit it. He said he had a handbrake lever for a e85 for £80 , of course it is second hand and may be as bad as the one on your car. the only contact details I have are 07518237970 which I presume a phone number. user name dmus-80
 
I got a seatbelt pretensioner from this supplier on ebay, I then discovered my handbrake problem and sold my car as I couldnt be bothered with the hassel to fit it. He said he had a handbrake lever for a e85 for £80 , of course it is second hand and may be as bad as the one on your car. the only contact details I have are 07518237970 which I presume a phone number. user name dmus-80
Thanks Olliebeak, I'll check it out.
 
Normally with the Z4 the teeth wear out on the ratchet. Annoying fitting the new one must be done from below the car. I know this as I did mine on my old Z4.
 
Normally with the Z4 the teeth wear out on the ratchet. Annoying fitting the new one must be done from below the car. I know this as I did mine on my old Z4.
Thanks Lee - where did you get hold of the replacement part?
 
Back
Top