• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z4 Alloys with winter tyres

t-tony

The Legend
Deceased
Supporter
#ZedShed
Joined
Dec 31, 2013
Points
226
Location
Torksey Lock,Lincoln, England
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Could you please mail me these from Fl Tony?? I'd love to have them can't find a deal like that over here!! Too bad! JIM
 
Nail on the head Simon, Christmas is the only thing that can be stopping them being snatched up, Bargain for that money, two tyres would cost you that.
 
I agree Jim, just wish I had the cash spare, I'd have them like a shot!

Tony.
 
£200 to Zorg members, I have had a bit more luck selling something else for more than i thought which allows me to reduce these wheels further.
 
Last edited:
Oh my tears are a falling all over my phone cuz I can't afford to get these wheels home!! Good luck!! JIM
 
Back
Top