• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Z4 2003 2.5 litre for sale - £1000 UPDATE _ NOW SOLD Thanks

Just waiting for a post code from him so I can get a cost from my nephew Steve.

Tony.
 
Got it now thank you. Waiting on nephew.

Tony.
 
@Lee, I’m out mate, you’re up! :)

Tony.
 
@t-tony & @Lee if you secure it and need a place to store whilst you look to collect it can come to mine, if you do a deal I’d be happy to pick it up on the trailer.
 
@t-tony & @Lee if you secure it and need a place to store whilst you look to collect it can come to mine, if you do a deal I’d be happy to pick it up on the trailer.

Cheers Brian. Just waiting for a few more photos, I’ll likely use a guy I used to transport my Zed from Germany.
 
Can I register an interest if it doesn't sell to the collective please

I have a space on the drive for (another) project
 
Thanks everyone for your interest. Car is now sold . Best of luck .
 
  • Thank You!
Reactions: Lee
Back
Top