• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

eBay Z3M Wheels

Nodzed

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Joined
Feb 18, 2016
Points
246
Location
Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire, England
Model of Z
Z3M Imola and Z4 (e89)
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bmw-Z3M-W...491853?hash=item33c4f17a0d:g:7S0AAOSw3YNXaVx4

Reasonably priced set of refurbed Type 40 ///M wheels Tyres are not the correct size for the rims, A few marks on the rears, fronts never been on the road since refurb.
He will take an offer (just not mine :D) and he will post. Problem is they're in Glasgow.

upload_2016-12-18_14-2-16.webp
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Theres another set on there for £850
 
They would match your seats :p just need the boot lid and bumpers then ;)
 
They would match your seats :p
But won't fit due to the low offset rears - only mentioning just in case someone else thinks the same ;)
 
Really nice wheels, rare too they only made them for the Z3M.
 
Really nice wheels, rare too they only made them for the Z3M.
I thought they were cheap at £650 refurbished TBH offered him 450 but he declined trouble is the cost of shipping them, they'd have to be cheaper to get them down here, nice spare set though.
 
But won't fit due to the low offset rears - only mentioning just in case someone else thinks the same ;)
I take it them the ///M has different length drive shafts and different sub frame?
 
Thats cheap enough (surprising too) I just don't want to pay £650 for a set of wheels I would like but don't need if that makes sense, I made him an offer but was too low :( they would still be cheap if you really needed them though.
They are cheap and been doing it for years, used them a couple times.
Everybody needs a set or two of these ;) I'd love em but need an //M or 4pot to fit them properly.
 
Back
Top