• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Z3M side gills

Davyhoogy

Zorg Guru (III)
Joined
May 4, 2016
Points
148
Location
Sunderland
Model of Z
'98 2.8 z3
Got these up for sale which I recently acquired but I'm not going to fit them so they'e up for sale.
Really good condition but if suggest new M badges as the red is fading.
Genuine bmw parts.
£210 posted next day
20171209_135722.webp
20171209_135736.webp
 
I've posted link on Z3 M Coupe Forum.
 
Most people buy these and fill over where the ///M badge fits anyway Davy so it's not really an issue. GLWTS.

Tony.
 
These normally fly off the shelf. Makes a nice subtle mod.
 
Thats a fair point Sean. Been looking at a pair of calipers on here but held off for the same reason.
 
Thats a fair point Sean. Been looking at a pair of calipers on here but held off for the same reason.
ive got a pair of 2.8 calipers if you want to make me an offer. they are on here for sale. ive had an offer of 150 on ebay for the side gills but holding off for fair bit more. may have to stick them on the shelf for a bit
 
It's payday after Xmas, anyone got spare cash kicking about lol. Make me an offer, preferably £210 =))
 
I've got the £10, that any good :whistle:
 
If anyone is interested on here I'll sell them for £175, wedding is fast approaching.
Staying at 200 on eBay though with fees
 
Back
Top