• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Z3M side bonnet grills grilles fins vents

spurs fan in a coupe

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
3rd Party Trader
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Points
190
As photo

A pair from an Arctic Silver zed, looks like a colour match to me.

Questions via email please

£195 delivered to mainland UK

More photos available

DF04D650-C2AE-47DF-96FB-3CF752CA2D1A.webp
 
Last edited:
Hello Mate. I love the look of these and although I don’t have an M I quite fancy them for my car. Trouble is it’s black 😂. Can the chrome parts be easily removed for painting? COYS 👍
 
Hello Mate. I love the look of these and although I don’t have an M I quite fancy them for my car. Trouble is it’s black 😂. Can the chrome parts be easily removed for painting? COYS 👍

Yes they come apart quite easily. They also look good with the ///M badge removed and filled before painting black (or any other body colour).
 
Back
Top