• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Z3M low mileage for sale

Zed08

Dedicated Member
Supporter
Joined
Sep 3, 2021
Points
39
Location
Cotswolds UK
Model of Z
Z3 M
Car is in excellent condition with low mileage – has full BMW Service History for 1st 22k miles including pre-delivery and running in check, then mixture of BMW and Independent BMW specialists.

Bodywork is in excellent condition as is the interior all buttons work as expected. Just had a new Air Con condenser fitted so is ice cold. The Electric roof folds smoothly and as it should. Also has the Tonneau cover which finishes of the style. The engine pulls as you would expect and sounds great with the factory fitted exhaust. This has the AC Schnitzer short shift gears which was a factory fitted option I believe.

I acquired the car Oct 21 and had a BMW Independent garage give it a complete check, there were a few things that needed doing, these were all done at a cost of 2k. So the car wants for nothing. These included, New Brake hoses front and rear, both front shock absorbers replaced, replaced front subframe, new tank straps, gear box oil change, brake fluid change, anti-roll bar link.

The sound system in the car was very poor if I am being honest, this now has a Pioneer retractable touch screen stereo, new front speakers, tweeters and rear speakers, Sub-Woofer and amplifer. Sounds incredible.

Car is garaged and I only drive it in dry weather

Will be happy to put 12 moinths MOT on the car.

Asking price £23500 but open to offers
PXL_20220430_073535448.webp
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20220430_073856323.webp
    PXL_20220430_073856323.webp
    95.7 KB · Views: 476
  • PXL_20220430_073918041.webp
    PXL_20220430_073918041.webp
    104.5 KB · Views: 419
  • PXL_20220430_074107313.webp
    PXL_20220430_074107313.webp
    131.4 KB · Views: 467
  • PXL_20220430_074112536.webp
    PXL_20220430_074112536.webp
    111.3 KB · Views: 473
  • PXL_20220430_074132753.webp
    PXL_20220430_074132753.webp
    81.1 KB · Views: 481
  • PXL_20220430_074139151.webp
    PXL_20220430_074139151.webp
    113.9 KB · Views: 484
  • PXL_20220430_073129170.webp
    PXL_20220430_073129170.webp
    134.2 KB · Views: 481
  • PXL_20220430_074201067.webp
    PXL_20220430_074201067.webp
    115.1 KB · Views: 401
  • PXL_20220430_074214063.webp
    PXL_20220430_074214063.webp
    68.1 KB · Views: 484
  • PXL_20220430_074242147.webp
    PXL_20220430_074242147.webp
    72.6 KB · Views: 461
  • PXL_20220430_073457183.webp
    PXL_20220430_073457183.webp
    134.8 KB · Views: 465
I'm not sure I can see the mileage in your advert, checking your MOT history I'm guessing she's above 42,000 miles.

Also all z3's are equipped with shorter shifters, looks like an Schnitzer gearknob, which is rare in itself.

Can I also see Schnitzer pedals ?

Good luck with the sale, she's a peach.
 
My apologies, tried to add some more pics after but didn't appear as this would show mileage.

So mileage is 43935 and will go a bit up as I use it when dry. Yes Schnitzer pedals as well .

Any further questions or excellent points please don't hesitate.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lee
Some more pics.
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20220430_074053732.webp
    PXL_20220430_074053732.webp
    47.6 KB · Views: 455
  • PXL_20220430_073435665.webp
    PXL_20220430_073435665.webp
    118.7 KB · Views: 425
  • PXL_20220430_073430001.webp
    PXL_20220430_073430001.webp
    127.4 KB · Views: 430
  • PXL_20220430_073423256.webp
    PXL_20220430_073423256.webp
    90 KB · Views: 412
  • PXL_20220430_073416527.webp
    PXL_20220430_073416527.webp
    104.5 KB · Views: 415
  • PXL_20220430_073931866.webp
    PXL_20220430_073931866.webp
    70.6 KB · Views: 477
  • PXL_20220430_073447934.webp
    PXL_20220430_073447934.webp
    129.8 KB · Views: 456
  • PXL_20220430_074153706.webp
    PXL_20220430_074153706.webp
    142.9 KB · Views: 418
Looks nice. It could be the picture, but it looks like the passenger seatbelt clip needs sorting. I'd want all the tyres to be the same make, but they all look brand new. Other than than, bang on.

Showing all five green lights would be a good photo ;) .
 
Rear tyres are new Michelin Pilot Sport 4
Fronts are Pirelli P Zero with 5mm tread

The passenger seatbelt rail has snapped could glue it back and fix it with a clip like some mods but I feel will need a new complete rail, maybe upto the new owner.

Oil change was last service Oct last year.
PXL_20220605_205129781.webp
 
The more I think about it I think you are right Pingu, will sort the front tyres to match the rears and look at the passenger seatbelt clip.

Thanks
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lee
Will also do an oil/filter change this weekend for completeness to get green lights.
👍
 
Back
Top