• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Z3M front bumper

@mariovdark i am a long way off replacing my Z3M Bumper (but I am replacing) when I do I will shout up :thumbsup:
 
I went up to meet Sean and picked up the bumper today. Top man Sean, very nice job on the bumper and a great price. Could have gassed about Zd’s all afternoon, had a good laugh
Nice to meet you Sean and hope to see you again, hopefully on a run.
Cheers buddy,
Kindest regards
John.
 
I went up to meet Sean and picked up the bumper today. Top man Sean, very nice job on the bumper and a great price. Could have gassed about Zd’s all afternoon, had a good laugh
Nice to meet you Sean and hope to see you again, hopefully on a run.
Cheers buddy,
Kindest regards
John.
Great to meet you too mate, enjoyed the banter and glad your pleased with it, sorry I couldn't have spent more time chatting,
Sean
 
Back
Top